Alliance announces new travel partner
What do the following have in common- Queens Park Rangers, West Ham United, Crawley Town first team squad, Simon Cowell, FC Barcelona? Oh, and from January 2nd, Crawley Town Supporters?
They are all customers of Clarkes of London.
As you will be aware, coach reliability issues with our previous provider came to a head on Saturday. It was quite obvious to us that changes needed to be made, and fast. On that basis your board have spent the last two days in negotiation with a number of coach providers, and are proud to announce that we have agreed a tie up with 2011 Large Coach Operator of the Year, Clarkes of London. This agreement will initially be for our away matches with Oxford United and Bristol Rovers whilst we get your feedback, but we are confident that you will love the service provided and that we will continue to work together in the longer term. After all, our first team squad love their service, and if it’s good enough for Sergio and co, it’s good enough for us!
So, why should you travel with us?
- We are the official travel provider to supporters of Crawley Town Football Club
- We show CTFC match DVDs on all journeys- the only place these can be seen apart from in Steve Evans’ office!
- We provide complimentary refreshments
- We now have award winning coaches which are the height of comfort and reliability
- We offer fantastic value for money
- We have special offers such as prize draws for signed merchandise etc which are only available to us
- Any profits made go directly to support initiatives designed to benefit your club and your community
- We are the only travel provider coordinated by Travel Ken!
1. Visit Travel Ken in the Alliance Cabin on matchdays.
2. Call Travel Ken on 07843124845
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Call into CTFC Reception at the Broadfield during office hours.
Please contact us via email@example.com for more information- and we would also invite you to visit the Clarkes of London website at www.clarkescoaches.co.uk to take a sneak peak at the coaches we’ll be using before you see them for real on January 2nd.
We’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a wonderful festive season, and to thank you for all the support you’ve given us over the past six months.