Second Coach added for Rotherham
Demand for the away match at Rotherham on Saturday- and the renewal of our acquaintance with Steve Evans- has been quite brisk, with the result that we’ve added a second coach- but this will absolutely be the last one! So if you want to book, please do so as soon as possible in one of the following ways:
1. Book at the club during office hours
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call or text Matt on 07843124845
4. Use our new online booking service http://www.ctsa.ticketsource.co.uk/.
Coaches leave the stadium at 7.30 AM on Saturday morning. Fares for this match are £20 for members and £25 for non members (£15 for under 16s travelling with a responsible adult- we don’t have fares for children travelling with an irresponsible adult, before you ask!)
And in another CTSA Members Special Offer, book for both Rotherham and Port Vale for £35.
Here’s why we think we’re the best choice for following the Reds away:
1. We’re- so far as our research shows- the cheapest official coach provider in the Football League.
2. We use coaches provided by the UK’s premier coach operator and as such offer unparalleled comfort and reliability, as well as complimentary refreshments and the opportunity to watch CTFC matchday DVD’s which are normally only seen in JG’s Office!
3. All of our officials are volunteers- those who steward the coaches pay the same fare as those travelling on them.
4. As a supporters trust, our finances are open and transparent- you can both see them and influence the way we use them. We hire each coach at a cost which we agreed prior to the season starting and price accordingly. We can’t, for example, run a half empty coach and pay half price! Most importantly, however, we serve only you. Accordingly, we make all of our decisions with you in mind. Pricing, comfort and reliability are uppermost in our minds. Safety is an issue we take particularly seriously. If, for example, we were using an operator who turned out to have an appalling safety record, we’d be looking for another operator. Luckily, however, we’re with Clarkes of London- ONCE AGAIN THE UK COACH OPERATOR OF THE YEAR- so that’s a decision we should never have to make.
Come on you Reds!