CTSA TICKET GIVEAWAY – “MAKING HISTORY” – BEN JONES’ FIGHT – 9TH APRIL
Please send your answers to email@example.com, by 5pm, Monday 4th April, come to the Cabin at the Exeter game or text the answer to 07843 124845. All correct answers will be put into the draw and the lucky winner will be notified on Tuesday 5th April. Please ensure you include your membership number and a contact telephone number with your answer so we can contact you if you are the lucky winner. The winner will also be announced on our Twitter feed, Facebook page and website.
Best of luck to everyone who enters!
Please take note of the following terms:
1) Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
2) Standard ticket does not guarantee you a seat and seats are on a first come, first served basis (Unless otherwise stated).
3) There is strictly no re-admittance.
4) The Management of the K2 Leisure Centre reserve the right of admission.
5) Those who have purchased tickets from non-authorised sources are liable to be refused admission.
6) The Management of Assassin Boxing Promotions reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised programme.
7) Video cameras or audio recording equipment is not permitted.
8) By purchasing or acquiring a ticket, you give your consent to be filmed as a member of the audience.
9) For security reasons, bags and clothing may be searched upon entry.
10) Crawley Town Supporters Alliance are only passing on the offer of tickets in good-faith as a third party and hereby accept no responsibility for the organisation of the event nor any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by the attendance of this event. We are also not liable for your non-admission and shall not be held responsible for reimbursement of expenses as a result. The ticket given holds no monetary value and as per item 1, tickets cannot be refunded, returned or exchanged.
11) Only one entry per member may be submitted. Any entry with a duplicate member number or email address will not be entered into the draw.
The competition is being advertised on Twitter, Facebook and emailed to members. Please pass the details on to any other members, as we don’t have contact details for everyone.