Details from CTSA meeting with club on 25/4/19
Please find below details from the club’s board meeting on April 25.
Present: Kelly Derham, Joe Comper, Sam Jordan & Steve Leake.
- Ziya Eren is open to discussing the sale of the club if an interested party can match his valuation of the club.
- An agreement has been reached to train somewhere for the entirety of next season. The club are also pursuing a site for a long term training home.
- Paul Hayward has expressed interest in supporting the club financially. He is meeting the board in the off season to discuss this.
- The club are aiming to hold an open training session in pre-season and are looking at the suggestion of player(s) attending the next fans’ forum.
- Some work is required to the East Stand and the club are continuing to look into improving the scoreboard and PA system.