Aims and Rules
The Crawley Town Supporters Alliance, formed on 1st July 2011, has the following aims and objectives:
The Society’s aims are to benefit the community by:
- Being the democratic and representative voice of the supporters of the Club and strengthening the bonds between the Club and the communities which it serves.
- Achieving the greatest possible supporter and community influence in the running and ownership of the Club.
- Promoting responsible and constructive community engagement by present and future members of the communities served by the Club and encouraging the Club to do the same.
- Operating democratically, fairly, sustainably, transparently and with financial responsibility and encouraging the Club to do the same.
- Being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief.