Benefits to you:
• 10% discount on Club merchandise purchased through Club outlets subject to a minimum spend of £10 (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion)
• Priority booking for high category Cup games (after Season Ticket Holders)
• Entry into a weekly Family Ticket Draw (2 adults and 2 U18s) in the unreserved section of the East Stand
• An independent voice for our Supporters
• The opportunity to represent Crawley Town, through the CTSA football team, against other supporters’ teams playing in the IFA League.
• The opportunity to vote on matters relating to CTSA business provided you are over 16.
Benefits to the Club and our Community:
Last season, we:
• Supported Crawley Town Community Foundation by raising £1000 for their Schools’ Partnership Programme.
• Raised £700 for The Stroke Association and Chestnut Tree House
• Held successful fundraising events including our successful 5th Anniversary Manchester United Quiz Evening.
• Organised and held our first Festival of Football giving supporters the chance to play for the inaugural Les Turnbull Memorial Cup, at the Stadium.
• Managed the Official Travel and provided a free raffle for most away trips
• Supported Chestnut Tree house with our Easter Egg Appeal and sponsorship on the CTSA football kit.
• Raised questions on behalf of supporters in relation to ownership of the Club.