CRAWLEY TOWN SUPPORTERS’ ALLIANCE – MEMBERSHIP 2017/2018.
This year, the CTSA Board has agreed that Membership for this season will be FREE to Crawley Town FC Season Ticket Holders and just £5 for everyone else. We’d like to thank you for joining us last season and would ask you to continue to support us by renewing your membership for the current season. We would also welcome new members. Here are a few reminders of what we can offer you, as a Member
Benefits to you:
• 10% discount on Club merchandise purchased through Club outlets subject to a minimum spend of £10 (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion)
• Priority booking for high category Cup games (after Season Ticket Holders)
• An independent voice for our Supporters
• Fan Representative on the CTFC board from Dec 2017
• The opportunity to represent Crawley Town, through the CTSA football team, against other supporters’ teams playing in the IFA League
• The opportunity to vote on matters relating to CTSA business, provided you are over 16
• The opportunity to join the CTSA Board.
Benefits to the Club and our Community:
Last season, we:
• Supported Crawley Town Community Foundation, Chestnut Tree House & The Stroke Association, by raising money from charity events.
• Raised over £700 for Macmillan Cancer Support, by organising a Coffee Morning, with Rhona.
• Organised and held our second Festival of Football giving supporters the chance to play for the Les Turnbull Memorial Cup, at the Stadium.
• Managed the Official Travel (up to January 2017 when it was no longer viable to do so) and provided a free raffle for most away trips.
• Supported Chestnut Tree House with our Easter Egg Appeal and sponsorship on the CTSA football kit.
• Raised questions on behalf of supporters and had regular meetings with the Club.
We hope you will renew this year or join us for the first time, helping us to continue supporting the Reds. The new Membership Application Form is available to download below. We also have the additional option of paying for Membership via PayPal to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
CTSA – Chair