CRAWLEY TOWN SUPPORTERS’ ALLIANCE – MEMBERSHIP 2015/2016.
This year, the CTSA Board agreed to return to the previous Membership Scheme, which was offered prior to last season. We would like to thank Members for joining us last season and ask you to continue to support us by renewing your membership for 2015/2016. We would also welcome any new Members. Here are a few reminders of what we can offer you:
Benefits to you:
- 10% discount on Club merchandise purchased through Club outlets subject to a minimum spend of £10 (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion)
- Priority booking for high category Cup games (after Season Ticket Holders)
- Entry into a weekly Family Ticket Draw (2 adults and 2 U18s) in the unreserved section of the East Stand
- Discounted Travel to away games with the Club’s Official Travel provider
- An independent voice for Supporters
- The opportunity to represent Crawley Town, through the CTSA football team, against other supporters’ teams, playing in the IFA League.
- Other benefits will be announced, in due course.
Benefits to the Club and our Community:
Last season, we:
- Supported Crawley Town Community Foundation by raising over £2300 for the Kicks Programme, to educate local youngsters through football.
- Held successful fundraising events
- With help from our Members, distributed posters throughout Sussex/Surrey, detailing future fixtures
- Managed the Official Travel and provided a free raffle for each away trip
- Supported Chestnut Tree house with our Easter Egg Appeal and sponsorship on the CTSA football kit.
- Sold 50/50 Half-time draw tickets and organised the Draw.
- Rewarded loyal travellers
Our Membership fees have been kept to the same prices as the 2013/2014 season, so we hope you will renew this year, helping us to continue supporting the Reds, home and away. The new Membership Application Form is available to download below. Forms can also be collected from the Club’s Reception.
Prices are as follows:
Adult £10 Child (U16) £5 Family 2 Adults + 2 Children (U16) £20
Concession (Over 65s) £8.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, ready for the 2015/2016 season.
Carol Bates – Chair.
30th June, 2015.
CTSA-Membership-Form-2015.2016 (Word doc.)