Please see the minutes from the CTSA’s meeting held on April 1, 2019.
Attending: Sam Jordan, Chris Laker, Andy Tester, Steve Leake, David Leake
Apologies: Simon Smith
End of Season Awards:
- CTSA to be allocated an award if they can fill a table of 10 at the dinner.
- Raffle prizes needed.
- Andy Tester to distribute letters to local businesses.
- Equipment needed – balls, cones, bibs, goals, whiteboard, raffle tickets. Andy Tester to ask Community Foundation and Joe Comper.
- Tea bar will be open for refreshments.
- The bar in the conference suite will be open.
Chestnut Tree House Appeal:
- Easter eggs needed. Eggs can be dropped off at the ticket office.
- Glenn Morris keen to get involved in delivering the eggs.
AGM – July 25
- Fan Rep role will be up for re-election.
- Potential candidates to be notified of procedures in advance of AGM.
Monday April 29