Please see below minutes from CTSA meeting held on October 15, 2019.
Attending: Sam Jordan, Andy Tester, Lee Crossan, Louie Elmer, Steve Leake, David Leake
Apologies: Chris Laker
• Sam was invited in by the club to discuss initiatives to increase the fan base. The CTSA board are excited by some of the ideas discussed and are keen to back the club in future ventures. Watch this space!
• Reds Rollover – we’d like to target a total of 50 members by 2020. Ideas discussed with the aim of encouraging more sign ups. We currently stand at 21 members with an approximate monthly 1st prize of £31.
• Next board meeting with the club – due in November. Date to be arranged. Steve Leake to liaise with Kelly Derham.
• We welcome the feedback received in response to the recent Straight Red Podcast. Sam Jordan and the board feel it was a positive experience and enabled the CTSA to further offer transparency to its members and all Crawley Town fans.
• Louie Elmer and Lee Crossan have decided to join the board. Both expressed a keenness to be part of a progressive group aiming to support the club.
• Football Festival discussed with the potential to develop a youth version in the future.
Next meeting: Tuesday, November 26