Join the Board of the Crawley Town Supporters Alliance: Seeking a Board Member with Legal Expertise
The Crawley Town Supporters Alliance is a democratic, member-run organization that represents the interests of the fans of Crawley Town Football Club. We are seeking a new board member to join our team, ideally a Crawley fan, who has legal expertise to provide guidance on legal matters.
Responsibilities of the Board Member:
- Attend board meetings (usually held monthly)
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the board to represent the interests of the fans
- Provide guidance on legal matters
- A passion for Crawley Town Football Club
- Legal expertise and qualifications
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
This is a voluntary position, and as a board member, you will have the opportunity to play an active role in the decision-making process of the trust and make a positive impact on the Crawley Town community. If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please contact Reuben Watt at email@example.com with a brief introduction and your qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!